Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Cravings

I think I may have finally hit on a real craving. Hamburgers. I wanted a hamburger this past weekend, DH went to Hardees. I still want one today, so I stopped by and got the stuff to make them tonight. I've always been a Hamburger girl, not typical fast food burgers but big thicky homemade grilled burgers. Apparently my child will be too. In my family, you always get to pick what you want for your birthday dinner. Probably without fail, I always wanted burgers off the grill. I'm an April baby. My child will be too. He/She is already taking after Momma!

I won't die without one but I keep thinking about it. Thick burger, with melted cheese, tons of pickle chips and some onion. YUMMY. So much for my healthy salad I was planning. My pants were feeling a little tight today and I'm bloated so I really don't need the burger but I'm having it anyway. Not because "I'm pregnant so I can." I don't need lame bullshit lines. My fat ass wants a hamburger, not baby, not my pregnant body. ME. I want a damn hamburger and I shall eat one. There I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment