Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Body Functions and other Pregnancy Stuff

As we all know, I have no filters so here's a post for you full of body functions and foolishness.

My lower abdomen is so bloated and FULL Feeling that I think I may start leaking and that would be a blessed relief. I feel like I have to pee all the time but there is no relief when I do. WHAT THE HECK? This morning after a very satisfying poo, I had some relief but the pressure has built back through the day.

It doesn't hurt, its slightly annoying, and a bit uncomfortable but that's it. There is low back pain accompanying it.

That whole pregnancy glow thing? YEA CRAP! I'm still feeling completely unattactive, huge and frumpy. My makeup isn't staying on, my zits have taken over my face, my stomach is hanging out past my boobs and my hairy is a frizzy mess.

I'm so glad my husband loves me no matter what and finds humor in all my shortcomings and personality flaws. I don't mind looking this way for baby but I want to be a glowing pretty mom and no matter how I dress, or how much makeup I put on, I catch a glimpse in the mirror an hour later and I just look worn out, fat and old.

Despite my complete and utter joy in Baby B, I do have a bit of vanity left that is kickin me in my Southern Butt for looking like Trailer Trash every day. Please tell me this is a phase and Second tri brings Glowing Energy and renewed confidence.

1 comment:

  1. I swear it will! Like a freakin' light switch for a lot of women. The second tri is a cake walk. The biggest problem you'll likely have is the agony of waiting, because it seems like gestation goes by soooo slowwww. Hang in there chick- and *I* think you do have a glow!

    Love, S.

    ReplyDelete