Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blessings

I can not begin to tell you how blessed I have felt lately. Not just because I have a baby on the way. That is a HUGE part of it. I have been blessed with some very good friends recently. New girls in my life who have spread so much joy and happiness and are so happy for me both IRL and online.

My girls on BOTB and my local board are unbelievable. Even the ones I do not know so well. They have brought me to tears (and I don't THINK that is the pregnancy hormones)at their rejoicing in my being pregnant. The number of blog posts alone congratulating me completely amazed me and warmed my heart.

I am blessed because this child of mine is already so loved and anticipated. Everyday brings new and wonderous blessings and love my way.

My temperature has started rising which just gives me reassurance. I'm trying NOT to temp but breaking the habit after a year is a bit hard. I did it this morning without thinking about it. It's just HABIT. I'm glad I did though. I saw that temp going up and it truly was reassurance. Not as if I needed any but now that the back pain is going away and I'm not as crampy, it was a nice lift to the spirits.

This pregnancy is definately going to be a continued lesson in patience for me. I'm anticipating the next thing already. The telling to the family, the sonogram etc. It's only three weeks away and will fly by but I can feel that anticipation building in me!

Lesson of the week: Keep plastic bags or something in the car for those moments like this morning when you are traveling down I-40 at 74mph and suddenly have the urge to puke everywhere with no exit in site.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve all of these blessings and more my dear.

    Oh, and ditto Isha! ;)

    ReplyDelete