Thursday, September 17, 2009

MS I welcome you, I think.

I've been having a few queasy moments in the past few days, including One dizzy spell yesterday. This morning over my morning 1/2 cup of coffee, it hit me. Nausea. I couldn't stomach one more sip of much needed coffee.

I treated myself to a McD's gravy biscuit and chocolate milk for breakfast. That has been threatening to come back up at random moments. My water is gagging me today and I had another dizzy spell in the bathroom.

Can someone please get me out of work and let me go home and sleep? It's a dreary rainy day and would be PERFECT to cuddle in my bed and sleep the day away.

After my fall Saturday night and my crazy dream last night that included me waking up in a panic and checking for blood, I'm glad to have some typical pregnancy symptoms. It lessons the worry that has been building since Saturday. I'm not sure if its because the Ultrasound is around the corner or what, but this bit of panic has set in that there won't be anything there. So in a way, the nausea is a welcome addition to my day. Sad but true.

I am probably not helping myself out any. I've had this undeniable urge to be my normal domestic diva self. The past few days I've been working through most of my exhaustion and ironing, doing laundry, dishes, cooking etc. I made Chicken Pot Pie from Scratch last night. Spaghetti from scratch the night before. Tonight, DH has class, so after ironing one of his uniforms for him, and washing the dogs and vaccuuming I think I'll pop in a Stoffer's frozen dinner and relax in front of the TV. ONE MORE DAY of work and then I can rest and spend some time at home. I was supposed to work on the yard but it is supposed to rain all weekend. I'll be lucky if I get my mum's planted in my porch barrels. Oh well. Movie marathon commences on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment