Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's talk Baby Bumps

Not the cute belly bumps that are all the rage. I'm talking full on ACNE in wierd places. I've never been one for a lot of acne. I've had my share of monthly breakouts where I get an annoying bump or two on my chin or forehead but that's about it.

Pregnancy however, has blistered my face, legs, back and ass with bumps. Some large like Mt. Everest, some in clusters like Mount Rushmore, and some in small ranges like the foothills of North Carolina. No matter their size, they still make their presence known whether it is glaring through my inadequate foundation makeup or rubbing against my bra strap. I know they are there all day long and that I look like a frumpy gross 13 yo boy.

Ah, angel baby my love, I'm so glad you came down from heaven to nest in my ute. I will gladly take the artistic arrangement of pimples across my body for you. It is a small price to pay. Fortunately your daddy is very understanding and has shown no signs of being unattracted by them. Bless you for keeping my stomach/regurgitation tendencies mostly in tack, the pimples are a small price to pay, but you can't blame me for complaining just a bit (or naming the more annoying ones).

1 comment:

  1. Chris claims NEVER to notice when I break out. That doesn't stop me from hating it though. I hope the breakout subsides :)

    ReplyDelete