Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF or Not

It's finally friday. The last work day before my First U/S. I should be extremely pumped. Except its a 15 hour work day. That's right. After I get off work I have to go straight to my other job showing houses. Granted this doesn't happen often but this is the first time in 1st tri and I'm so tired.

Hopefully we will fly through it tonight and everything will be fine. It's a rainy dreary day. I'm going to stop by starbucks and pick up a hot chocolate for the ride.

When I get home I will snuggle up with DH, watch some TV and sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day. I have to go to the farmer's market in the A.M. and go get a pink streak put in my hair at 12 for the Pink Hair for Hope campaign. Then clean off the deck in between rain showers and plant my fall mums. Plus pull the tomato and green bean stakes out of the garden.

Sunday is a day of rest and house cleaning. Then finally: MONDAY AND seeing BABY BEE DAY!! I'm so stoked about that. It's what is getting me through right now.

Note of the day: Do not wear long baby doll shirts with satin ribbon on an empire waist line that accentuate your bloated belly. I swear I look like I'm 6 months pregnant today. Not the best way to hide it from your employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment