Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spawn-2, Mommy-0

Beta draw- Stuck me three times, blew a vein before blood was taken. Point 1

First throwing up incident: 6:54pm, September 1st, 2009. Point 2

Strange sharp stabbing pains on right side (feels like cyst rupture or ovulation pain) all day but no blood. Highly uncomfortable. No points.

Exhaustion times 10 all day including a nap on the picnic tables in the sun at work- No points.

Truly feeling pregnant: Priceless.

While I do not relish the puking chuncks, I secretly love the fact that it is typical pregnancy symptoms which lets me know Baby B is in there.

DH is loving it too. Probably loving it MORE than me since he doesn't actually have to feel any of it.

The amount of painful and uncomfortable symptoms that come and go randomly are a bit unnerving though. I'm sorry if all these litte thoughts are boring but this is complete new ground for me and amazing at the same time. I can't help but write it all down.

3 comments:

  1. Buckin!!! I am sooo unbelievably happy for you. Enjoy every second and every symptom. I can't wait to meet Baby Buckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing! We want to hear every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete