Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Opinions Please

I'm a plus size woman (in case ya'll hadn't figured that out). I've found some cute maternity clothes at Motherhood and JcPenny. (Surprise surprise-I thought I would be shit out of luck). Motherhood is having a sale and they have some adorable shirts ranging from 9.99-19.99.
My delimma's: I can sew. I can make these shirts for the same price or a lot less.

I'm not anywhere CLOSE to needing maternity clothes but I'm wondering if I wait if there will be anything decent on sale. I don't want to put a lot of money in maternity clothes.

I'm still crap out of luck on pants because they all have a 31 inch inseam. I'm 6' tall. I need a 33-34 inch inseam for it to hang right. Bastards.

Thoughts/advice on purchasing maternity clothes, now/later etc?

3 comments:

  1. There will always be a sale. I'm 30 weeks and I still dont really even need maternity shirts. I would wait it out until you really know what you need. Just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn't need them till I was 20-22 weeks but I picked up a lot of things before then. That made it easier than waiting and buying things at once. I haven't grown out of anything yet. I started at 184 pounds and now I'm at 194 with 7 weeks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No harm in buying a couple. You can sew some later.

    ReplyDelete