Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weeds-0, Baby Mama-1

I left for work this morning to the most glorious sound in the world. A weedeater in my yard. That's right. I broke down and hired myself a yardboy. Ahhh...the wonderful feeling of no more stress over my cracked out jungle (I mean yard). To the tune of 100.00 for weedeating (which is a deal since I have 2 acres that need doing) it is worth every penny knowing I'll go home to a clean yard. Plus I feel good about hiring this guy as he is a good friend of my neighbor's, I've met him several times and am comfortable leaving him at my home alone, AND he just got laid off from his day job so I know he can use the money. I feel GREAT about it.

It's an extra stress relief especially since yesterday and today have been nothing but constipation poops and throwing up. I went to bed with stomach pains and upchucking and woke up first thing this morning to the same thing. My toilet and I are getting very friendly. I even made an extra effort to scrub it last night since I'm spending more time with my face in it then my butt. Ahhhh the joys of pregnancy.

I'm trying to appreciate ALL of this because its all part of bringing my sweet little demon into the world. I've decided that does not mean I have to keep quiet about it. I'll just try not to complain about it too much. I appreciate what my body is having to go through and all the changes it is making. My body is performing a miracle in which it was designed for but in which it has not done in 31 years. This is a LOT of work and change. So I can deal with the crud parts. I appreciate EVERY DAY that I'm living and breathing, loving my husband, and baking a baby. Neither weeds nor rain, nor pending Family Reunions will dampen my life right now. I shall prevail, me and my baby nestled in my ute and along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment