Monday, September 7, 2009

DH Rocks

Okay, so he didn't fix the steps like I asked him to. He did however take out the trash, empty the litterbox and is going to Hardees to pick up dinner. YAY! He also went to the grocery store with me, hauled in ALL the groceries and shopped for baby things online for an hour.

We had a lot of fun looking at some of the really cute baby things and surprisingly we actually agree on a lot of things. RELIEF. For doing all that and letting me sleep all weekend and tip toeing around to be quiet so I could, I will forgive him the steps. (which would have been loud with the saw running right outside the door from the sofa I was passed out on.)

I feel like a complete and utter sloth but I'm going to forgive myself that as well since I did get the floors done in the main part of the house and five loads of laundry on top of this crazy exhaustion and headache that will NOT go away. Tylenol sucks. I definately miss my Excedrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment