Friday, January 8, 2010

Dearest Jeanna

I know you are suffering a great loss right now and may never see this and that's okay. I just want you to know that tonight, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you find peace and hope in the coming days.

I am here, if you shall ever need me, though I don't know how much comfort I can provide. For now, I just hope that by sending my thoughts, love and prayers out into the world it helps you through your journey tonight. My heart breaks for you.

May God Bless you and Keep you.

1 comment:

  1. Krista, I am so saddened that we found each other on the 1st tri board and then you lost your baby and now we have lost ours. Life is unfair, but I believe it is easier when you have friends to hold you up as you go through it. Thank you for being a friend to me.

    ReplyDelete