Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up, up, and away!

I was actually able to take my dogs out into the frosty morning without feeling like my lungs are going to explode. It's a miracle. I still have some heat in my face and my lungs and nose are dry beyond reason (seriously, bloody nose anyone? NOT FUN) but I'm hoping after sleeping literally ALL day yesterday and feeling better this morning BEFORE meds, I'm on the upswing.

I may even try to bake today. I'm truly starting to believe that the craziness was me catching the flu (from my darling hubby) on top of an allergic reaction and the symptoms were masked by all the medications which is why I felt it mostly in my lungs in such an odd way.

We'll see how today goes though. Hopefully I'm on the up and up and can put this little nasty medical episode behind me and get back to the business of straightening out medical bills so I can TTC again.

No comments:

Post a Comment