Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weigh to Walk



So I have been struggling with losing my weight since going back to work. With the recent addition of new medication to help with PPD, my weight has become stagnant bordering increase. Since I have signed up for my first 5k walk in March, I've become very motivated to walk...and walking I have done. Everyday at work and at the park this weekend.






My friend Beth and I have agreed to meet at area Parks to walk as often as possible and do several 5k's together through the year to keep us motivated. I'm very excited about this new adventure and plan or recording "every step of the way" through pictures and my blog.






This new adventure will not only open endless possibilities of friendship, photography and family time, but also teach my son an active lifestyle and charity. Join me in being active, in being healthy and for the stories of our chosen causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment