Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

Since my last post was all about being ill and irrational and such a blight on life's party, I decided I NEEDED to write this post more than anything today.

So what am I thankful for:

1) Good family- not just immediate, but the ones who understand me and stick by me even when I'm a hornet

2) A growing baby

3) My husband- who is so loving (albeit annoying) and optimistic about this pregnancy

4) Cuddly dogs- even though they are just as annoying as their father and have a tendency to go after kitty crunchies (aka be turd herders) if I forget to close the baby gate that keeps them out of the back of the house.

5) Good friends- who keep me motivated to be social and work out.

6) Caffeine- I know, I KNOW, but one cup of coffee in the morning is how I make it out the door.

1 comment:

  1. *Love* it! I love your positive attitude... my favorite is #6 hehe.

    ReplyDelete