Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BC

No I'm not taking Birth Control, its the spirit of Betty Crocker! She visited me again last night. I have 3 quarts, 1 pint of green beans canned, 3 thick, rich loaves of sour dough bread, ONE load of laundry, All the dishes cleaned, and sore feet.

I did not exercise. It was 9pm before I finished canning and getting dinner together, so I just took the dogs out in the yard, picked a few tomatoes from the garden, watered my half dead flowers on the porch and vegitated in front of the tv until 10 when I took a shower and crawled into bed demanding my husband do all the work as I wasn't in the mood. He ofcourse obliged without complaint and I just grit my teeth and bared (in this context the spelling is appropriate don't ya think?) it. Not a very pleasant story to tell the kiddo's but at this point, you just do what you have to do to have a child. It's not always fantasy games and furry handcuffs, passionate strokes and whispered words of love. Sometimes its just sex. Straight simple, lube and dude. Get 'er done has a whole new meaning in the bedroom.

I'm sore (in more ways than one), exhausted, and by 7am I already needed a nap. By 7:30 my father had called to tell me he wants to get up hay Friday night...which makes for a really long day for DH and I as we get off work at 5, have an hour drive to be in the hayfields by 7 and work until Dark (which is around 9:30 or 10) and drive an hour back to be home at 11pm to feed our horses, take dogs out, feed cats, take showers etc. That's a minimum of an 18 hour day of hard labor for me. Only to get up by 7:30 or 8am the next morning to do it again. OY VEY. That also means I would have to mow my yard tonight or tomorrow night, pick my beans, vacuum my pool and clean my house before Friday or else do it on Sunday. I'm pretty sure by Sunday I'm going to want to veg and nothing will get done. THIS WEEKS SUCKS.

I hope they know they better get some work out of me while they can. If I get pregnant, I have no problem telling them to shove haybales up their butts as I'm not lifting anymore when there is a baby on board. They bale those things too heavy as it is and I'm tired of being the only woman in the field dealing with their sweaty ill butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment