Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Theme: Change continues

I've taken this opportunity (if you can call a lack of baby an opportunity) to continue on my path of better living which will hopefully bring the baby to the womb. I've made some major changes in lifestyle over the past two years. It's time to make more changes. I'm trying to cut out caffiene. Not totally just get it down to a reasonable amount because, well, I'm a caffiene junky. I've had it under control for the most part but I'm beating myself up over maybe it still being too high which is causing me not to concieve (probably not related but whatever).
I'm increasing my water in take drastically and going back to healthier eating on a more consistent basis. Oh yea, and I'm finally going to start working out regularly..I swear. Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred, I'm gunning for you. My much anticipated treadmill that has not been used like it should, be prepared.
I haven't quite got the timing and energy levels worked out yet, but I'm working on it. This low caffiene, massive water purge coming off of major Menstration has left me exhausted and beat down. My goal is to be kickin' it by this weekend.
Water: 64 ounces minimum a day-check
Coffee-half calf one cup per day-check
Soft drinks- one per day MAX-check
Healthy balanced food-Check
Exercise-not so much

Goal today: Cook dinner when I get home so I'm not eating late and clean house so I don't sit down and not get back up.

BTW: As it stands right now, Scarlett will come home Friday but I'm not holding my breath that its not all going to change as these two are just trying to be cruel to each other and the dogs and property are getting caught in the crossfire.

2 comments:

  1. Exercise is the only one on my list that I haven't gotten a solid 'check' behind either. Stupid hot weather! (I've got an excuse for everything) BUT, the eating better and eliminating caffeine (again) has lost me another 5 lbs! WOOT. You can totally do it. Even if I need to bust out Jillian again ::shudder:: and do it with you. Hot mama's we're going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave... cutting caffeine is SCARY :(

    I've cut my fake surgar intake out by not putting any sugar in my coffee... and I've been eating healthier too... I've dropped about 10 pounds (but it took me 6 months!).

    I've got my fingers crossed for you and your quest for better living! :)

    ReplyDelete