Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BOTB Post of the Week

This post is brought to you by the day Tuesday in conjunction with Wednesday. We were visited by our very own Self-righteous little catholic girl today. Magan23 from Dallas who is a 26yo Nanny does not know her body, her catholic teachers are idiots and her parents never taught her manners. Her original post:

I'm Catholic and trying to conceive. In my NFP class, they said I was fertile for only 1 or 2 days. Then the rest of the month I'm completely infertal. Is this true?? My husband travels and it's hard to "try" when he's on his schedule and I'm on mine!!!

My friends say to still TTC all month and it will happen. I definetly dont MIND trying all month, but I just dont want to get my hopes up if we don't do it during the peak time of month.


After much education on the part of many BOTB regulars on the incorrectness of her information and the improper use of the word Infertility, she proceeded to get angry and insulting (thought she did not do a very good job at it). My favorite post I believe would be this one (I think she was speaking directly to Mandy but I'm not sure since she couldn't figure out the Quote function.

s this what you do all day? Be a "bully" on message boards? Get a life honey, Youre not cool.
And heather. Your stupid too.
or maybe this one:

"I was just trying to learn about something. Get off my back. Why are you such a RUDE B. Why do I need to find another website for asking a simple question? I guess this is what I get, trying to get advise from such a dumb person. Get over yourself, I'm not going anywhere. " Said right before she DD'd.

I can't decide. She was a walking classic and I could only wish that she stayed around a bit longer. Oh well. In my small blog world she earned her right to a post of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment