Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Neurotic 2WW

I doubt I will be one this month. Nothing close to what I was the first time around unless something seriously changes. I don't feel it at all. We had good timing, I knew the day I was ovulating. Everything went very similar to the first time without the severe pain. FF confirmed.

My temperatures are not very high over the coverline and on an overlay are not much different from previous two BFN months. The pain in the lower left around my left ovary has kicked BACK in and I'm almost afraid it didn't really ovulate. I don't know. This crampy bloated pain needs to go away. I think this may be a sign that my luteal phase is going to be extremely short (maybe thanks to the metformin?) and I will be fighting that Biddy AF sooner then normal. ARGH.

I can't win. I need painless, non bloated, pee-free sleep, SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment