Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time Flies

Where has the week gone? Last week was the slowest week EVER with long drawn out days. This weekend was meh, but when Monday hit, it was like, GOD not another week! Holy cow it is THURSDAY! One more day until the Weekend! Do you realize this?

Which also means, ONE MORE NIGHT till I get Scarlett!! (maybe). I had to go to PetSmart yesterday to pick up dog and cat food and I admittedly detoured to look at collars and toys for her. I could not bring myself to buy anything though. It's that whole silly superstitious JINX thing I have going which is why I don't buy baby stuff either. *sigh*

Anyway, I don't know how it got to be Thursday already (and I still haven't exercised) but I have been very productive both at work (which is why I am mostly MIA on BOTB)and home. I've given myself set tasks to do before I let myself relax after work. My energy has improved (and housework is exercise right?)and I can finally tell that things are getting done. It will really show this weekend when I don't have as many household items to do and can get out and tackle my jungle..err I mean yard. Maybe I will even get to use my pool (don't hold your breath).

My diet yesterday was not a total bust. I was short 12 ounces of water from my minimum goal and I had some high fat foods but I don't consider myself fallen off the wagon (just hitting a speedbump). I packed better items today. All in all, not too shabby of a week so far! Yay for small pleasures and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment