Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lazy Weekend

I did absolutely NOTHING this weekend. My cramps and blood clots were not nearly as bad as previous cycles but enough to be annoying and uncomfortable. I ran some errands with DH Friday night and Saturday night but that was it. We stayed close to home and I did nothing but watch movies and read. (Okay, laundry and dishes does not count).
Now its a Sunday night, its storming so I can't take a shower, and I'm worn out from my weekend of doing nothing. WHAT GIVES?
To top it off, there is turmoil (ofcourse, it is a DIVORCE) in A and J's split and they are fighting over the dogs now which is just being selfish and mean and no one is actually taking CARE of the dogs nor have their best interest at heart so it is up in the air on when I am getting Scarlett. (I'm not going to say IF I get her because I think both will realize its the best thing for her and give their blessings). For now though, I can only chill and let them do their thing when what I want to do is go to their house, love on their dogs, and pack SCarlett up and bring her home. Every so often this weekend, I kept thinking, if Scarlett were here, she would be curled up on the sofa with me right now. If Scarlett were here, she would be showing me love while I'm in pain etc. Not that my animals don't show me love but Tedda is old and doesn't get on the furniture (arthritis and jumping, not her thing anymore), the cat, well the cat loves me when she wants to but can't be counted on to cuddle for any length of time unless she feels like it, she is a cat after all. That leaves Cody. Cody is definately a Daddy's boy and between the two is almost ALWAYS going to choose Stephen. So I have to say I'm looking forward to having Scarlett around.
For now? Another weekend wasted thanks to my hateful ute. My uterus has completely taken over my life, in a bad way.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, my dear! The cornbread turned out AMAZING! I got a TON of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate your ute. I also hate my ute. I also happen to hate J's ute. I'm convinced they're all it on it togeter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey now. Think of it as a well deserved relaxful (totally just made that word up) weekend. But if it makes you feel better, I'm in the I hate my Ute club. We should make t-shirts. I hope you get Scarlett soon!

    ReplyDelete