Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Almost Over

The 2WW that is. I can not believe how fast it flew by this time. No excitement, no desire to test, nothing. AF is due to arrive tomorrow. I'm in this super mellow state of submission. Submission to whatever will be will be. I'm not exactly dissappointed but resigned to AF and a little ready to start a new cycle. I feel like I should be MORE dissappointed because our timing and everything was good which leaves more issues than just not ovulating. Maybe I got it all out of my system in my mega break down last week. I finally sat down and showed DH why my chart was not a BFP chart so I think he's over his excitement as well.

It's a little surreal. I'm starting to stall myself on some things because I don't want to move forward knowing we are doing so without a child when some of the things are for a child. I don't know. It's a very odd feeling right now. I'm exhausted, I didn't sleep well, I'm overwhelmed and yea, maybe there is a bit of dissappointment lurking in there as well.

I don't even know what to write much less feel like writing, so I'm a little unsure why I'm even here pecking at the keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment