Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whine, Whine, pass the wine

I had a horrible night last night. It started around 4pm yesterday afternoon and I had an onset of a bad headache. So pressured through making dinner, picking the garden and taking the dogs out. Went through my normal routine before bedtime without eating dinner as I just couldn't stomach it. Went to bed about 10:45. And this is where the fun begins.

11:30ish I woke moaning loudly and thrashing from severe pain shooting down my right side in my back and ribs. It woke my husband up. I sat up and he tried rubbing my shoulders and back and that's when I realized I was going to puke everywhere. I was so nauseated and the room was spinning. I hurt ALL over. You know the body aches when you have the flu? yea, THAT.

I tried to sleep again as the severe pain eased but I literally woke up in a sweat every 30 minutes to an hour and had to pee. Every trip to the bathroom was like walking the Green Mile and I felt 90 years old my body hurt so bad.

This morning when the alarm went off, I just cried. Bless DH's heart he had a horrid night too. He kept trying to comfort me all night and snuggle with me and I was a mess.

I am so freakin' tired today I don't know how I'm going to make it and I have so much to do! I'm also excruciatingly sore. If I weren't already taking Friday afternoon off to go to Charlotte with some girlfriends, I would totally be taking this afternoon off to go home and sleep.

Is this the effect of the drugs? I don't know. It's been so long since I've taken them I honestly don't remember everything. I do know, IT SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment