Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Monday-After Easter

Well, my blog and online presence has been very quiet of late. I have a great reason though: lot's of new work to post. That's right, I have been busting my decreasing rear-end not only in the kitchen but in the garden and yard as well. Exciting new things: the big garden is coming along, little garden is being tended, new flower beds installed, and yummy holiday (or anytime) recipes.

Posts to look forward to: Strawberry Lime Cupcakes, Triple Lemon Cupcakes, Chocolate Fudge Pie, Homemade Pie crust, Sugar Cookies, Lemonade, Garden Updates, etc.

On the menu this week:

Biscuit Surprise

Paula's Garlic Cheese Grits

Turkey Something or Other

Butternut Squash Pasta

Veggie Pizza or Veggie Stuffed Pancakes (haven't decided)

Chicken Salad

Veggie Pot Pie

1 comment:

  1. I've got to come back to check out these recipes. Right now, I'm off to finish my lasagna herb garden... Take care.

    ReplyDelete