Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Monday

I am being a bit ambitious this week despite the fact that I have a garden that needs to be deweeded, a few more rows to plant, and a yard that needs trimming and countless flowerbeds to rework. MEH. I'm giving myself a pass since we have a "chance" of rain three days this week. It's a good excuse right? With all the gardening, I've missed my kitchen. So we got reacquainted this weekend.

I actually planned my menu yesterday morning so this includes Sunday's baking and dinner.

Rhubarb and Strawberry Muffins
Rhubarb and Strawberry Jam

Scalloped Potatoes and Fried Chicken

Meatloaf and Asparagus Goat Cheese Lemon Pasta

Root Gratin wtih French Onion Chicken

Fusilli with spinach & Asiago

Asparagus Frittata, Fresh Sausage and Popovers

Bread Loaf

Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment