Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Monday

This week is going to be a fly by the seat of my pants kinda week. Why? Because my allergies (the sinus ones, not the food ones) are killing me, I'm exhausted, and I have a ton of yardwork and gardening to do. Garden updates to come soon but the "big" garden is finally being put in. After all the cutting, tilling etc. its finally being planted and lordhavemercy did I bit off way more than I can chew. I did not realize how big this thing is. ::whimpers::

so this week will be throwing things together that are quick and easy so I can spend my evenings outside. (Not a rain cloud in site ya'll).

Turkey Parmesan Burgers with Homemade Brioche rolls (don't be surprised if this gets put off!)

Potato Gratin with Goat Cheese

Goulash

Chicken with Asparagus

Grilled Sweet Potato Souffle

and who knows what else. For reals. It may be a Week inundated with Subway. For real. Fortunately, I still have a lot of posts because I'm behind so have no fear that the blog will be suffering. (If it does, its because of lack of time, not material!) LOL

2 comments:

  1. My week will be about the same because I'm so busy getting ready to start college again this summer....I didn't realize how much I needed to get done until now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're all in the same boat. You think spring will never come and then -- powie! -- you're backed up with chores -- and taxes. My posts will be short this week so I can do what I have to get done. Enjoy the moment which will be doubled at harvest time!

    ReplyDelete