Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for Children Loving Dogs

Somethings do not turn out like you wanted nor expected, like hosting Thanksgiving. There is only so much that you can control. The rest is out of your hands.

Then there are some things that turn out better than expected and brings joy to your heart and excitement for the future, like a mob of little blonde boys and two happy Dachshunds.

There is no denying that my three nephews are in the same family though they honestly look nothing like either my SIL or BIL, they still manage to look like each other (and favor my husband a little bit in his baby pictures). Those genes are strong in that family and there is a good chance my own son may get those strong traits despite my almost black hair and slightly olive skin tone. When you see these happy little faces with cuddly wiggly dogs though? The only thing you can do is smile to think it won't be long before my little boy will be surrounded by ecstatic pups whether he be blonde, brunette or even ginger.

Who couldn't fall in love with these sights to behold and be Thankful for these adorable pups and boys no matter how stressful the holiday turned out to be? My future with my son and dogs is bright indeed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment