Wednesday, November 10, 2010

20 Week Update and Gender Reveal



How far along?20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10(The Doctor is not too happy with me over that one.)
Maternity clothes? No. But my ebay clothes came and I'm definately going to start wearing them just because I love some of them!
Sleep: Off and On depending on the day.
Best moment this week: Finding out HLB is a BOY!
Gender: Definately a BOY!
Craving: Panera Bread broccoli and Cheddar Soup.
Movement: Very sporadic and mostly translate into quarter sized sore spots with light thumps for a few moments.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still In.
What I miss: My waist and a lowering number on the scale.
What I am looking forward to: Baby shopping this weekend and adding stuff to the registry!
Milestones: Gender Scan and Registering!

No comments:

Post a Comment