Wednesday, November 24, 2010


I'm totally wearing Pocohontas braids to honor my heritage for Thanksgiving ;)

Total weight gain: As of Monday it was back to 10 but its Thanksgiving, I odn't see that number staying there. LOL
Maternity clothes? No but I wear some of them anyway. It won't be long before I have to wear the pants though.
Sleep: Somewhat decent.
Best moment this week: DH getting to listen to his son play and move via dopplar while we snuggled in the bed.
Gender: Definately a BOY!
Craving: Collard greens and Fried chicken dipped in ranch.
Movement: Getting stronger with more distinct thumps.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still In.
What I miss: My waist and a lowering number on the scale.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.
Milestones: Finding baby with a home dopplar and getting very distinct thumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment