Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Monday

Interestingly enough, I started this post on MONDAY...you know, as the title indicates. However, this has been once crazy week. With a sick husband that lost his appetite, a mild allergy attack for myself and THEN catching Hubby's germies, the week hasn't been so great for blogging or food.

It was to the point this morning, that I was running a fever and did not move off my sofa, AT ALL. This is the first time I've been awake ALL DAY, and I'm not promising much more than fixing a few posts I already started. Have no fear though, I did have the TV on Food Network all day and the mood to rejuvinate my kitchen is there...once I feel human again!

The Original Menu Plan for this week:

Grilled Chicken (ended up roasting it)

Grilled Surf and Turf (Shrimp Kabobs, Steak Kabobs, Blue Hake Fillets and a T-bone Steak)

Lime Vinaigaitte over salad

Spinach and Eggplant Quiche (hasn't happened yet)

Fried Cabbage

Spaghetti (ended up being buttered cheese noodles)

Pound Cake (Gave it all away at work)

Pot Pie (hasn't happened yet either)

No comments:

Post a Comment