Monday, March 1, 2010

McFatty Monday

I think I already posted a few weight drops as they happened over the last week. I was so excited Saturday at the Dr's when she confirmed my 30 pound weightloss by her scales. It was such an amazing feeling I think I probably ate LESS this weekend then I should have.

The great thing is though, for the first time EVER, losing weight DOES feel better than food tastes. It's almost like I have an AVERSION to food. Don't get me wrong. I still LOVE to cook. I still love how things taste and textures and smells, but a taste is all I want. Sometimes the smell is enough. Food holds NO power over me anymore and it feels amazing!

I can't tell you the tips or tricks. I don't know how I turned the switch. Was it just the allergies? I don't know. But even foods I CAN eat, don't hold power anymore. I laugh in the face of brownies.

I stepped on the scale this morning, already knowing I was pleased with myself from losing the 5 pounds last week, not expecting more, praying it held steady. TWO MORE POUNDS. I almost fainted. I lost a total of SEVEN pounds last week. Making my GRAND total: 32 pounds!!

I can barely stay in my own skin, I'm so excited!

Mrs.Blair asks:
When you do plateau, what is the best motivation to keep going? Any “tricks” to break the monotony or stubborn scale?
I Honestly have no idea. I remember gaining a bit a week or so ago, but I just kept plugging away telling myself its natural!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you that I could bust. Love you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 pounds?! WOW! I'm very proud of you, that is an awesome loss!

    ReplyDelete