Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Monday!

So my plan of attack last week was slightly derailed though I did do most of it. This week my menu is a little more extensive. Do I think I'll make it all, probably not. However, it is there and ambitious and gives me a lot of choice for the week. It's good to be adaptable but its always good to have a plan so through the week you don't have to stress about what to fix or what ingredients you have on hand. Although necessity is the mother of invention, I prefer to be a little more organized than that on a daily basis!

Menu:

Brussels and Chicken/Rice Casserole

Blackbean and Squash Burritoes

Chicken Burgers on Sweet Potato Biscuits with Cole Slaw

Spinach Lasagna

Fried Cabbage and Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese (Plus Brats for the Hubby)

Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie

Greens and Fried Chicken

Bean Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment