Sunday, April 19, 2009

aaaaannnnndddd I made it

Through this day that is. I actually had the laundry and dishes started and all the errands done by 1. DH helped me bring in the groceries and he loaded the pressure washer and lawnmower in the truck while I put them away and we were on the road before 2 and back home by 5:30ish. I've since done more laundry, more dishes and come up with an idea for a project. Will let you know how it works once its done. I'm still tweaking in my head.

If I can talk DH into steam cleaning the livingroom carpet while I do dinner and then get off this darn foot, I will be a fairly happy camper considering the start of my day. Thank goodness. I need a decent note to end the day on.

PS. Rachel dear, I expect you to be up and chatting bright and early in the am. I have projects for you as well. MWUHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your day seemed to get a little better! Hope your foot feels better soon too!

    ReplyDelete