Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Stare, at my Crosshairs

Fertility Friend finally gave me crosshairs this morning. They are not solid, but they are crosshairs nonetheless. I am still in denial that I possibly ovulated. The pain in my ute finally eased up yesterday and is hardly noticeably now but as you can see from my chart I just couldn't face sex again through the pain the night before and I was too exhausted last night to try. Since it was really too late anyway if I had truly ovulated, I didn't see the point anyway.

So yesterday morning was disappointing when I had a slightly higher temp, and no crosshairs. Today, I was so nervous temping this morning, but when I saw a new higher temp I ran to the computer and filled in my temp, calling my husband back here to see our crosshairs that popped up. He didn't satisfy my excitement. I KNOW ITS EARLY, but I have never ovulated and had a nice climb of temperatures and crosshairs. I've never seen fertile quality CM as I did two days ago. It's all new and exciting to me. Will I be extremely dissappointed when this turns into a BFN or my temps drop and my crosshairs disappear? You bet I will.

As I said, I'm still struggling believing that I ovulated anyway. OPK's were always negative and my cervix never got really low. For now, I'm hoping and clinging to the new positive aspects that are steps in the right direction.

Stalk my Chart, tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. It looks good, although you might have O'ed a day or two after FF says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no chart expert but I believe it's quite possible you O'ed on CD 17. I'll be holding out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking 17 too, but I think it does look like a good chance of ovulation within that two or three day period. I'm just happy to see progress! Keeping fingers, toes, eyes, everything crossed!!

    ReplyDelete