Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Allergies

I love spring, I hate the allergies. The lack of sleep, the puffy, swollen eyes, sore throat, stuffiness. UGH.

Not to mention that I am sitting at work trying not to throw up. I am positive this nausea is related to the allergies and can only imagine the slimy pollen bile that is sitting like a lump in my stomach just begging to travel back up my throat. Nice imagery huh? Just makes me really want to puke. Ofcourse now, I have the Lump Song stuck in my head.

"Lump sits alone in a boggy marsh, totally motionless except for her heart. Mud flows up through lumps pajamas....She's Lump, She's Lump, she's in my head. She's Lump, She's Lump, She might be dead."

This week is going to be crazy. I sold two houses yesterday so now I have to handle paperwork, inspections, closing schedules, mortgage issues on top of my full time job. DH also drained the pool half way down yesterday so we could scrub it and clean it before the rain comes in on Wednesday. WHOOPS. Now I have to work in the evenings so I'm not sure how all this will get done. On top of all that, towards the end of the week, we will be in sexathon mode, but we will be too exhausted to enjoy it. Ahh the joys of a stressful week and its only Monday.

3 comments:

  1. My allergies are kicking in too, as are the doggies. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slimy pollen bile? That was a combination of words I never needed to hear. Blech!

    ReplyDelete