Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Decisions

I think I am going to take my vacation as is. I checked the weather for Monday and it is supposed to be rainy now while tomorrow will be chilly but dry. Either way, my gardening is not getting done so I think I would rather NOT bother my bossman with switching things around while he's at a conference in Denver. I will just deal with it. I figure I can atleast get my house clean for my birthday, maybe do a little baking. I was even contemplating going to get my father and getting him out of the house with his broken leg. However, that's an hour drive up and an hour drive back in the big monster Diesel sucking dually truck since he can't fit his big bulky cast and crutches in my little mustang convertible. I will think on this. I know he would really like to get away for awhile even if it is to come down and sit in my house while I clean. He would atleast get to chit chat with his brother and sister since they both live down my road. Oh joy what my birthday would be to attend a convention of the brutal older members of my family..sigh.

I love my family but they are older and set in their ways. My father is the youngest of six children and I am the youngest of 17 grandchildren on that side. My Dad has NEPHEWS as old as he is. Many of the Great Grandchildren are my age or Older then me. It's very hard to relate to them as I am in such a different stage in life and a different age bracket. Some members want to lump me in with the GREAT grandchildren because of my age, when in actuallity I should be sharing with my 1st cousins when it comes to group pictures at the reunions etc. See the conflict? To make it more difficult, I'm the youngest one that still lives out near the "homeplace." There are five houses on the road. Of those there is my uncle and his wife, my aunt, my 1st cousin and his wife and my other first cousin and his girlfriend. The two cousins are brothers and are children of my uncle that lives on the road. Not one of them is under 45 or 50. They have been married before, have children, pay child support. My aunt and uncle both have great grandchildren themselves. I help mow my aunts yard and do this and that but thank goodness I live on the end and don't have to deal with them too awfully much because they really don't understand what it is like to be a newly wed and not have ALL the equipment and vacation days etc that they have. Anyway, I digress, I wasn't intending to write about this and really don't know where I was going with it anyway. I will decide in the morning what to do about my Dad. It's not like he needs much notice to get off the sofa.

On to more pressing matters. What is going on with my stomach? Ready for TMI? Night before last during sex, it hurt like hell, which ofcourse made it very ackward. Afterwards, the pain continued for sometime making it difficult to sleep. It was this extremely wierd metallic pain in the low left of my abdomen. Yesterday it ached on and off. Today it has been quite excruciating and not located to a small area but spread across my low abdomen. I feel like if I just took a poo or something but I have done that..and it made the pain worse and it still hasn't gone away. In addition to the pain, the bloat today is horrid. This pain is different from cramping or anything else I have felt before and is lasting longer then the typical sex pains I'm used to.

I have checked my TCOYF book and all the possibilities in there are not comforting. I have had repeated issues with pain during sex but this is bad. I guess next trip to the Dr. will be to have scans done for cysts on the ovaries. I'm wondering if maybe the Clomid tried to make me ovulate but it just put another cyst or something on my left ovary which was being aggrivated during sex. Whatever it is, this shit hurts. I am starting to worry that my PCOS is further along then they want to think even though my hormone levels were good at the last blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment