Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Madness

Mondays are a PITA. I have said it before and I will probably say it multiple times in the future. Monday's are not only one of my busiest mornings at work of the week, but they are also the beginnings of long slow weeks. The weekends fly by and I never get accomplished what I need to. During the week I am too exhausted to accomplish everything that needs to be done and it is a vicious cycle.
This week, I was hoping for a pleasant two days at work and a nice long weekend since I am taking Wed-Fri off. However, I am unsure what to do at this point as the weather is supposed to be cruddy through my entire vacation which means I will NOT get my flowerbeds weeded as planned, my yard cleaned up as planned, my garden cleaned out/partially planted as planned, my porch dewinterized as planned, etc. I will be stuck in my house staring at the rain and feeling dreary with no energy.
I will also miss the Easter Egg hunt at work which will include cash prizes and gift certificates. See where I am going with this? UGHH. I don't know what to do. I half want to atleast change ONE of my days off from Wed to Monday as Monday will be GOURGEOUS but Mondays are busy days for me. I suppose I could do everything on Tuesday though. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment