Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Over.

My temp dropped below the line this morning. My downward rush finally put me out of my misery. My positive attitude last week was out the window this weekend. Friday night I just KNEW it was over and it is. Atleast I don't have to wonder anymore. I did learn several things this cycle though, and I will take those positives away from this experience into the next time this happens.

1) I can ovulate and have a nice normal looking chart on a minimum dose of Clomid.
2) I am not immune to the phantom symtoms and other such "nonsense" that the "idiots" are always blathering about.
3) Hope and heartache go hand in hand
4) Complacency and acceptance of your shortfalls turn you on your ear when hope becomes possibility.
5) Friends are priceless including the "creepy internet" ones.
6) DH is supportive and even though he jokes away his feelings he was hopeful too. He was disappointed this morning as well as Saturday when we tested.
7) I'm not as strong and complacent as I thought I was.
8) I can have sore boobs, nausea and breakouts before AF like the rest of the world with the right hormones coursing through my body. (which totally sucksass)

If it first you don't succeed, try try again. This may have been our last hope of a 2009 baby (and I was actually getting excited for a Christmas baby), but maybe the promise of 2010 will be our golden ticket to the land of parenthood.

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much. I know it will happen soon. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry this wasn't it for you. But I'm glad to see you still have hope and that you're looking at this positively!
    I love being your creepy internet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete