Friday, April 17, 2009

KARMA

The one thing I said I would never want to do was saddle my child with a Christmas birthday. It just doesn't seem fair to anyone involved. Then comes two years of TTC and I was not about to wait ANOTHER CYCLE to try, and bet on it not working the first cycle anyway, but KNEW if it did I would have an EDD in December.

For the hell of it I just ran my EDD if I am pregnant because I was thinking I might be pushing January. Guess what? 12/25/2009 YEP. Karma is a bitch but I'll take it! At this point, I will happily spend all day christmas day in the Hospital because that would be the ultimate christmas present. I still had to post because Irony does not even come close to what I think about that particular gem of information.

BTW: nausea has resurfaced today but not as bad as yesterday. Only a few dry heaves but I'm sticking with mild white pasta and bread so far. Now what's coming out the OTHER end is much worse I think. Glad I shared huh? I thought so! *sticks tongue out*

1 comment: