Saturday, April 18, 2009

BFN

What a crappy start to my morning. I know its possibly too early..but that was an instantaneous BFN with no possibility of a faint line whatsoever. I can honestly say I'm upset about it.

I've had to take very few tests in the past year but each one of them was a let down even when I KNEW it was negative (like the one they make you take before you start progesterone from a long period).

Due to temps etc. and hope in general, this BFN was a punch to the gut. It fuckin sucks. I'll wait and see what happens temp wise etc. Fortunately, I have a Dr.'s appt in a week so I can verify through bloodwork everything and see whats going on. The last few days were long..this week is going to SUCKASS.

2 comments:

  1. Buck, I was so sad at 4 when I got your message. Just remember that this will happen someday, one way or another. You'll be a mommy yet!

    PS T had no idea it was the phone that woke him up when took his pounding wine headache into the bathroom to pee until I told him this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. Well I warned you and now he can really call me BOTB Bitch for waking him up at 4am..LOL

    ReplyDelete