Monday, April 13, 2009

Really?

My vacation is over and now I don't have another day off to look forward to? Is my life this boring of a merry go round? I guess so. It's another RAINY monday! It's ALWAYS monday and ALWAYS raining it seems like. Weekends fly too quickly. How lame am I to attempt to talk about something other than charts and temps and end up discussing the weather on a monday? REALLY??!! I'm annoying myself, so don't worry, its not just you!!

EVERYTHING seems overly lame to me today. I'm not looking forward to my boss being back tomorrow either because it always seems the phones explode and my work load triples when he comes back and my work load is bad enough as is. Atleast being busy makes the days go by quicker!!

Nothing new with chart and/or body except some low cramping to the left around the ovary that had the ruptured cyst and low back behind said ovary. Not bad pains, barely noticeably just twinges when I move certain ways so I'm sure nothing to worry about. A little gassy and I'm breaking out with small bumps everywhere but its the change of season so it could be that. I think its too early for an AF break out but I won't rule it out. Another boring monday..another boring post. I promise towards the end of the week I will have thought of SOMETHING a little more intelligent then this brain-dead drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment