Friday, April 24, 2009

Clomid-Round 2

Picked up my Clomid prescription last night, so here we go again. This time around its double dose of 100mg. I am not looking forward to the night sweats etc. again but am hoping this time it works. First Dose technically worked but I'm not sure why we didn't get pregnant. Possibilities are endless but I'm trying to regain my positive attitude. Overall this has been a hard long week.

Corporate functions/meetings, death of a friend, raging AF, Clomid. I'm WORN out and I only have ONE day before it starts all over again! Right now I just want to tear my hair out. There is NOT enough time to do everything. Saturday, my one day off, I can't stop, I can't sit down, I can't rest. There is no Rest for the Weary. Lord, how I have learned that as truth. Somehow I have to find the strength, on less than normal sleep (as we will be out late tonight-planning to visit Vicki et al), to push mow/trim the yard, put up a fence for the horses, finish cleaning out the garden, plant the garden, mulch the garden, fix the pool fence and start cleaning out the pool, de-weed the flowerbeds, clean off the deck, clean the house, and the list goes on.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY to get it all done. Even with DH helping me by weedeating, fixing the garden boxes, hauling the compost, etc. it can not possibly get done. We need help but can't afford to pay anyone. I really thought we could handle this property/house, but I guess I was wrong. Between the crabgrass, poison ivy, locust trees, roots and weeds our workload is ten times harder then it ever had to be and just when I get a handle on ONE area, another one has gone under. Garden/horses AND pool are too much without laborers, especially when I'm working two jobs. I know our money situation was worse when I had the one job where I was working from home most of the time but man the house and land was cared for. I think that is the only way it is possible to take it all in is if Real Estate Picks back up or he finds a job that makes enough I COULD stay home. Which scratch that last one. DH does not do well being the sole supporter of the family. He's much happier and our relationship is much better (not that its ever been BAD persay) when I'm bringing home money so I know I will never be a SAHM or SAHW unless we win the lottery, which we don't play, so back to square one STILL.

Anyone want to come clean my pool or weed my flowerbeds for me? PUHLEASSEEEEE. I have no money, but I'll beg and grovel and make you a fantastic meal. ::sniffles:: PWEASE? ::tear::

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure if little boxes are out, horse shit is something I should stay away from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buck, you know if I could be there, I totally would. Especially since my home workload is one tenth of what yours is. I say let one of those things go for the weekend. You need a little bit of rest!

    ReplyDelete