Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Symptom?

Before lunch I was feeling exhausted like you wouldn't believe. Then I felt nauseated. I just threw up the tiny bit of lunch I managed to choke down.

If this isn't pregnancy I am going to be PISSED.

If this is pregnancy and its this bad at 9 days, please knock my ass out and wake me up in Second Tri.

Furthermore if this is the early onset of pregnancy, I'm in trouble. My office mates (all 4 men) work elbow to elbow with me..not even cubicle walls to seperate us (our desks are just bumped up together). There is NO WAY I'm going to be able to keep constant nausea and upchucking hidden from them which means I won't be able to hide pregnancy. I was hoping to hold out long enough for them to lift the hiring freeze so I could get off this contract. Otherwise, I'm screwed on the job angle for sure. Starting a new job (if I could find one) with this type of bathroom running etc. will also be impossible. Effin fabulous.

::trying to hold out till Saturday to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment