Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Award!

YAY! Little Ole ME got a blog award! (which is a glorified blog chain letter! LOL) I love it anyway. Thank you ISHA! Smooches.
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

May I choose people who have already recieved the award?? Okay, as is my perogative, I deem the following blogs worthy of a Zombie Chicken Award:

OFF ON ANOTHER WHIRLWIND ADVENTURE

NoOne Told Me That TTC Would Suck Hardcore

Taking It One Step at A Time

Cotton Socks

CRAZY. I WAS CRAZY ONCE ( I love your recipes!)

Congratulations and may the force of the Zombie Chicken be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment