Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

Feeling a little better this morning. I never could really keep anything down yesterday except bread and some bland pasta (wonderful, just what I need, carbs). Once I went to bed the nausea eased off (after a few battles with it once I went horizontal). This morning is not so bleak but I'm starting to feel it creeping back up, gag. I don't even think I will get through my morning coffee that I desperately need.

I am feeling more positive this morning though, despite of or because of the nausea, I'm not sure. My temp held steady with a small rise and did not continue to decline so that helps too. I have to show houses tonight after work so I'm hoping to have time to run by a drug store and pick up some tests for in the morning. Otherwise it may be Sunday. I still feel like it may be too early to test but I don't know if my Darling Pee Pushers/Bestie Nesties can hold out much longer ( I LOVE YOU GIRLS!).

Yes, someone voted that I had lost my mind on my poll, oh wait, that would be ME, because thats how I roll. LOL

1 comment: