Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Exhausted Wishlist

My workload has exploded. I'm tired. There is too much to do and the pressure is slowly driving me insane. I'm exhausted.

I hear that first tri is supposed to wear you out? Due to the compounding forces in my life at the moment, I'm seriously wondering if we were to conceive at this time, if I would make it out of First Tri alive (or atleast with a job that I don't get fired from for falling asleep.)

Placenta head? I'm not pregnant and I forgot my last Clomid pill last night because of Exhaustion Over-worked head. Do I take it tonight? CRAP. I feel like an idiot calling my dr. on this one.

I need sleep and a secretary, maid, and personal assitant. (While I'm dreaming throw in a landscaper, pool boy, personal chef, personal trainer and stable boy).

1 comment:

  1. Oops. Sorry, the stable boy is at my house.

    What?

    Um, no. I don't have a stable.

    ReplyDelete