Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BOTB Posts of the Day


The crazies came out in droves on a Wednesday. Between people cursing out PEE Pushers because the internet pregnancy test was malfunctioning and baby stalkage, it has been quite amusing so far. The winner..and I don't think it will be surpassed anytime soon:

CourtneySGR:

Ok here is the deal my other non married with no children friends think I am crazy but I feel that I am being followed by babies. And yes now that I have said it out loud several times it does sound crazy. But I believe it is true. My husband and I have been married for 4months so I'm still on the fence as to when we should start trying to conceive. But lately every where I go I feel like I am being stalked by babies and not just any kind of babies these are babies that look like they could be from me and my husband. Again strange I know. And they smile at me, laugh at me, wave at me, one baby even reached out and asked for a hug. Is it in my mind or is someone trying to send me a message that me and my husband need to start being in the "family way?" Someone please tell I am not crazy and that being stalked by babies might possible be something that really happens? Please help! Picture contributed by the hilarious Nikisnow as a warning.

Thank goodness I'm not THAT crazy yet (and it gets better, as she continues we find she works for unemployment..and we wonder why our jobmarket and economy have gone to hell in a handbasket...me thinks its from all the darn babies stalking our officers). That is the thing I love about BOTB. No matter how stupid I may feel sometimes about my baby related actions/thoughts/emotions, I can always go here to prove I am far more superior than the majority of the population that is reproducing. HA HA

3 comments:

  1. That was hilarious. I was only in and out today, but boy she gave a good laugh or 10.

    It's funny because a handful of months ago DH and I were in Target. I didn't say anything to him because I thought he'd laugh at me, but I literally say 5 pregnant women and 9 babies. We left the store and he said 'JESUS, was there a big sale on baby stuff today because we were surrounded!'

    Maybe she was on to something... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry I missed this today.

    ReplyDelete