Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mommywood


Confession: I'm completely obsessed with Tori Spelling. Not in a bad stalker kind of way, but in a growing fan kind of way. I was never a huge fan of hers on 90210 and I admit to gossiping about Daddy landing her the job, but I also loved her as Violet on Saved By the Bell. I happened across Tori and Dean: Inn Love one day and I've been hooked ever since. I even read sTori Telling and loved it.

DH is even watching Tori and Dean: HOme Sweet Hollywood with me. I can not WAIT for her new book to come out. I think the biggest thing about Tori, is that I'm on the same page with her. (without the money, fame, opportunities etc.) ha ha. I've found THE GUY after a relationship that was toxic, I have family issues (not nearly to her caliber), I'm ready to be both successful at work as well as a great mom (though I can't get pregnant like she can) and there is never enough time to do everything.

So yea, ofcourse our lives are completely and totally different, but I do RELATE to her. So as silly as it is for one such as me who has NEVER followed the gossip rags, can't stand Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight, I absolutely adore following Tori Spelling. There, I've said it and I am not ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment