Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Randomness

With all the deaths of celebrity figures lately, do you ever wonder who will impact your child's life? Who will the hot celebs be on the Disney Channel. Hannah Montana will be a distant memory, Raven Simone will be peddling career wear at Walmart, and Selena Gomez will have Waverlyed into Playboy by then.

Who will be the next child prodigy. Which one of today's tween drama queens be the Jenny Craig Spokesmodel and which one will be the Shawn Connery of my child's generation? I'm betting on one thing for sure. Shia LeBeouf is the next Tom Cruise.

2 comments:

  1. I do wonder about this a lot. I was thinking about it last night when I noticed how many commercials Brooke Shields has been doing lately... her career as a big time screen actress is definitely over. At least she is making money somehow, I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that Lucas is going to be the world renowned prodigy of his age.
    I totally agree with Shia though, he's pretty, but so far he isn't crazy, so he has a way to go till he is Tom.

    ReplyDelete