Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Sweet Jeanna nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you! She's such a sweet person and amazingly strong and wonderful. I admire her greatly and hope I can meet her one day as we are both NC gals.


The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.

About me:
1) I'm a gardner and farm girl
2) I used to trail ride and compete in Charity Shows.
3) I was heavily involved in Horse Rescue and Seizure for about 7 years.
4) I'm addicted to Scrabble
5) I love Nora Roberts and Emilie Loring books
6) I have mini Dashchunds
7) I know its bad for me but I love to Tan.

I nominate:
1) Jlee
2) Stephanie
3) Rachel
4) Alyssa
5) American Tribal
6) Beth
7) Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment