Monday, February 22, 2010

The Sunshine Award

I've been nominated for the SUNSHINE AWARD from two amazing women. The ever fashionable FK and the lovely and sweet Mrs. S. After everything, this award definately brightened my day.



Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers. 12?? Jebus.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

Man, 12! I have to work for this one don't I?! And forgive me if I don't leave you a comment right away..hopefully you will just find it! (and please don't feel left out. The only downside to these things is people feel left out, but I'm going to try to hit up some folks that aren't on the other girls lists but I'm sorry if I miss someone! I love you all, I do!)

In no particular order (and not quite 12)

1)Stephanie

2)Dee

3)Mandy

4)Isha's Scoreboard

5)Jeanna

6)Mama Bird (because you are a comment ho! LOL)

7)Nikki

8)AT

9)Megan (I wish you tons of sunshine honey)

10) Mrs.Beth

Okay, so since I can't resend it to the awesome ladies who sent it to me, and I don't want to be repetitive and duplicate a bunch of people, I will end at 9. I love you all and i hope today brings some sunshine into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment